Quick Recap: So each year, for my friend’s birthday, I bring him out to that pub I won’t shut up about and buy him and myself a flight of Scotch. Suffice to say, I enjoy his birthday almost as much as he does. If you’re following my posts closely, you’ll be creepy…. also, you’ll remember I did this last year as well.
This year we did the Highland/Speyside flight:
- Glen Garioch 15 year
- Glenmorangie 10 year 100 proof
- Brora 1981 18 year Douglas Laing Old Malt Cask
- Macallan Cask Strength Sherry
- Glenfiddich 15 year Solera
- Glenlivet Scott’s Selection 1977
Savvy? Good, you’re caught up. Link to Glen Garioch above, as well as my past reviews of the two past ones I’ve already reviewed.
Today we’ll be reviewing the Glenfiddich 15 year Solera. My buddy didn’t remember having many Sherried Scotches, so this was a new…
View original post 498 more words