Quick Recap: So each year, for my friend’s birthday, I bring him out to that pub I won’t shut up about and buy him and myself a flight of Scotch. Suffice to say, I enjoy his birthday almost as much as he does. I did this last year, too.
This year we did the Highland/Speyside flight:
- Glen Garioch 15 year
- Glenmorangie 10 year 100 proof
- Brora 1981 18 year Douglas Laing Old Malt Cask
- Macallan Cask Strength Sherry
- Glenfiddich 15 year Solera
- Glenlivet Scott’s Selection 1977
Getting the idea now? Good, cause it’s simple and if you can’t figure it out, you’re in trouble. Link to Glen Garioch and Glenfiddich 15 year old Solera Reserve above, as well as my past reviews of the two ones I decided I didn’t want to re-review.
Today I’ll be reviewing a discontinued offering from Glenmorangie, everyone’s favourite fruity…
View original post 415 more words