In October, We held a great tasting that we called “Oddballs,” as the bottles didn’t fit any type of theme, and generally were a little different than you’d typically expect from the distillery or cask profiles. In order we tasted:
- Benrinnes Càrn Mòr 18 year old
- Rock Town Distillery Single Barrel Cask Strength Bourbon
- Cask 450 by Springbank Single Malt Scotch Whisky 1991
- Whyte and Mackay Jura Boutique 1997 (Loire Rose Sparkling Wine Finish)
- Millstone Dutch Single Malt Sherry Cask 12 year old
The reviews from various members will filter through on here over time, but here are some bottle shots of the line-up! Photocredit to WhiskyTanuki.