While Covid changed a lot of things, one thing it didn’t change was our annual Oddballs tradition! in 2021, we had a great Oddballs line-up tasted over Zoom including the following drams, all of which were single cask and cask strength
- Berry Bros Speyside 17, 2000 vintage, exclusive to Sierra Springs
- Berry Bros Orkney 15, 2002 vintage
- Old Malt Cask Dailuaine 12, 2006 vintage
- First Editions Laphroaig 13, 2005 vintage
- Kilchoman 8yr Port Cask from 2012, exclusive to Sierra Springs
Opinions and favourites were mixed, but everyone agreed there were some massive surprises in the line-up, with the speyside’s sulphury palate being the most divisive! The price was right on these, so if any are still available at Sierra Springs, take a look!
One thought on “Oddballs 2021”
Awesоme blog! Do ｙou have any tips for aspiring
writers? I’m hoρing to start mʏ own website soon but I’m a little ⅼost on eveгything.
Would you advise starting with ɑ free platform like WordPress or gо for a paid option? There arｅ so many options out there that I’m completely overᴡhelmed ..
Any ideas? Many thanks!